~The World of magic Horses~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cup of the good stuff

Go down

A cup of the good stuff Empty A cup of the good stuff

Post  OmaiiTien Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Omaii Tien reporting for duty -salute-

Hey, I'm Omaii. You can pronounce it two ways, oh-may or oh-mah-E. The first is how i automatically pronounce it, the later is the japanese pronounciation. Have at'er! Tien is tE-N or sometimes slurring the T to sound like a ch sound. (ch-eh-N)

I'm the new(er) Moderator for the forums and site as well as idea planner and page maker!

Anyhow, I'm a Canadian who loves her tea, hence the topic title. I'm a graphic designer and artist by schooling, and a gamer, reader and fish collector by love. I have always admired horses, ever since I was a kid in elementary, and go visit my friends horses often. That it were iget most of my reference photos and sketch ideas actually.

I use skype like an IM so if you want to get a hold of me, chances are you can poke my invisible bum there and get a response :3 let me know and I will hook you up with my skype name. uuuhmmm.... My mind buzzes with ideas and I am currently working on a new world for a 'homebrew' DnD campaign. I will now also be devoting time to here :3 So expect to be spammed with messages from me.

In my off time I play Wow and various xbox, Wii and Gamecube console games. I also watch movies, tv shows (<3 Dr. Who) and I have a part time job that I do from home. So even though I may not be on here, I am almost constantly on the computer, and will likely reply to any messages in good time.

I am actually a female (SURPRISE!) I thought that should be known as people seem to be surprised sometimes when they find out (not sure why)

Anyhow, I will stop here. Any other questions, feel free to pm me or leave a message here! Tchao!

Omaii Tien
The Cookie Montster
OmaiiTien
OmaiiTien

Female Posts : 19

http://alchemillavulgaris.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum