~The World of magic Horses~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Avatars

2 posters

Go down

Project Avatars Empty Project Avatars

Post  LovePika Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Well, you have probably noticed that you can pick your avatar from Gallery. And I was thinking,wouldn't it be absolutely awesome if we had official avatars on here? So I set up this project. Anyone can enter, simply by posting the avatar image and it will be added to the gallery of avatars. This is not a contest (since there will be no prizes given out and it doesn't have a deadline) - it is just a fun project.
All avatars that meet the requirements will be added to the site's avatar gallery (which can be accessed by going to your profile, then select 'avatar' and 'show gallery'. From there, I believe you will be able to continue yourself.

However, keep in mind:

-Avatar size should not be bigger than 150x150px
-All art inside the avatar must your own work
-All avatars that meet the requirements will be added to the Gallery. Once added, ANYONE on this forum can use them on this forum. You should NOT require users to give credit as long as they use them on this forum, and this forum only. However they need your permission for using your avatar/s on another site/forum.
-If you don't want your avatar to be added to the Gallery, don't post it here. Simple.
-Avatars should not break any of the site's rules.
-Avatars posted here are for public use. Keep that in mind when creating one. For example if I made an avatar with text 'Pika' (my nickname) on it, it would not be for public use. There can be text on avatar/s you enter, but it should not include usernames or nicknames of our members (names and nicknames of NPC characters are fine, though.)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by LovePika on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added sumtin.)
LovePika
LovePika
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 39

http://magichorsesworld.myadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Project Avatars Empty Re: Project Avatars

Post  Krookodile Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Project Avatars Pony_icon_by_krookydile-d4qtfle
First icon; how's it look? I couldn't get their wings in, sorry!
Krookodile
Krookodile
Spriter/Artist
Spriter/Artist

Female Posts : 1

http://krookydile.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LovePika Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Looks nice, added to the avatar gallery.
(On that note, I just might use it.. right.now.
LovePika
LovePika
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 39

http://magichorsesworld.myadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: